A ribbon cutting for the Fort Bliss Consolidated Family Care/Troop Medical Clinic took place on December 15, 2010. This 144,000 SF facility is the largest free-standing medical clinic in the Army. This was a design-build project that began in 2008 and was construction complete in November of 2010.
- 41,000 1st Armored Division soldiers and family members will utilize the clinic
- 45,000 beneficiaries will be enrolled at the clinic
- $8.2 million worth of equipment was purchased, inspected and installed
- 88 exam rooms and 44 provider offices were built within the facility
- 5-window pharmacy is expected to provide over 2,600 prescriptions daily
- 2 state-of-the-art digital x-ray machines were installed
- Designed and built to LEED Silver Certification