Hoefer Wysocki Architects (HWA) is an award-winning architectural firm with major success in the markets of healthcare, judicial, government and commercial design services. HWA is a growing firm, providing a full range of architectural services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals in our Kansas City, Missouri office.
HWA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
Qualifications: Requirements for this position include the ability to coordinate proposals, presentations, multiple deadlines, as well as creativity, graphic skills, quality writing, editing and proofing skills and attention to detail. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Word required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related area plus 3 to 5 years of experience in A/E/C professional services marketing desired. Experience working with Federal project pursuits preferred.
- Coordinate complex proposals
- Complete detailed outlines based on RFP/SFO requirements
- Work with the team to develop pursuit strategies
- Work with staff to prepare proposal materials including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal content
- Review and ensure that win themes, technical scope, staff qualifications and experience, biographical data, narratives and other marketing materials are accurate and well written
- Work with the team to produce custom proposal graphics packages
- Coordinate promotional marketing materials such as tradeshow booths, brochures, advertising, award submittal packages, etc.
- Work with staff to prepare presentation materials
- Conducts and/or assists in market sector research
- Maintains CRM records in the Vision database
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please send cover letter and resume to Chris Andersen or Tanya Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.